For the past 14 weeks in this course, I have learnt so much from it and got something out of it. In this web blog assignment, I have came to know more about blogging since I have not blog before, in fact this is the first blog I have ever created. Kudos to that. I have learnt on what to do in a blog and what not to do. For example, which colors to use and what font is appropriate for readers that reads a blog.
I have also gain a better understanding of problems faced by document designers through the thorough research of document designs in this course. With this knowledge, I know more about document designs where images and words placement are crucial for readers. Moreover, I have educated myself about copyright and infringement; as to be an ethical blogger and student, I must cite everything I get from someone and give credits to them. I could and will not copy something and do not give credit to the owner of a statement or an image.
Overall, I believe that issues in publication and design have given me a very educational experience especially in this assignment.
No comments:
Post a Comment